Saturday, September 1, 2007

A little more about - Jennifer

Random facts about me

I am obsessed with making lists. I have to do lists all over the house. I also have a notebook full of lists. I am afraid I will forget what I am supposed to be doing with out them.

I was once picked to appear in the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Baily Circus.

I have dyslexia. It made it very difficult for me to learn to read but I had the help of a wonderful and very patient teacher (my Mom). Some of my school teachers were.... not so great. I have no trouble with reading now, in fact it's one of my favorite things to do. I still have trouble with words like how and who and I have been known to reverse some letters but I usually catch it.

I am terrible at math and not so good at spelling.

I don't like mushrooms.

I have never been arrested. I did get a speeding ticket one time though.

I have done jury duty at the federal court in Oklahoma City next to the bomb site. I was also called to do jury duty at the local level but the case was settled. I recently was sent paperwork to begin the process again. I can't believe I have gotten jury duty 3 times. What is the deal? Most people never get called to serve.

I testified in court in May 2007 in connection with my Grandmother's death. I would be quite happy to never have to set foot in a court room again.

I have 2 step siblings, Jenny and Eli. I have 2 half siblings, Sarah and Danielle.

I was born in Metairie Louisiana and lived there until I was 13. I moved to Norman Oklahoma in 1986 and have lived here ever since.

Parlor trick -- I can turn my feet around backwards.

I have read every word of all 7 of the Harry Potter books out loud. That's 4,100 pages. Jim Dale gets paid a lot more than I do but it was still fun reading to my kids.

I am currently on temporary disability from work because I broke my clavicle and damaged the nerves, tendons and muscles in my right shoulder.

No comments: