Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cam's thoughts on having a baby sister


Today has been a little crazy. We are getting ready for a garage sale this weekend. Also I am desperately trying to get my digital pictures organized in this new creative memories program. Wow, it's a lot of work.

So today's post is another blast from the past so I can get done and get back to obsessively organizing every image from my life that has ever been captured on film.

Cam's thoughts on having a baby sister.

What do you think about your baby sister?
She's my best friend. I like her boingy cheeks and her little ears.
She has a big mouth. She is dripping and leaking.
She is soft.
She drinks mommy milk.
She is not freaking out. She is happy.
She is a gorgeous pretty girl.
She loves me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.loveinactioninc.com/ - levitra pills

Levitra has minimal side effects on vision and the heart.
[url=http://www.loveinactioninc.com/]cheap vardenafil[/url]
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to alleviate impotence.
levitra drug

Order low cost Levitra (Vardenafil) at one of reliable online pharmacies.