Wednesday, September 19, 2007

15th Anniversary -- Why I Love My Husband

15th Anniversary -- Why I Love My Husband.

A work in progress.


These are a few of the reasons I love my husband.

We are best friends.
We plan to grow old together and he is not afraid of what that will look like.
He was with my for the birth of all 3 of our children and let me squeeze his hand even though I nearly broke his fingers.
He was with me through High School and loved me even then.
He lets me cry on his shoulder.
He makes me laugh even when I don't think I can.
He supports me in whatever I do.
He takes care of me.
I have spent more of my life with him than without him. (We met when we were 15.)
He does whatever it takes to make sure his family is taken care of.
He is a good man.
He thinks I am beautiful and tells me so often (even when I haven't yet had a shower or brushed my hair.)
I love the way he looks at our children and that he loves them so much.
He is so proud of all of us.
He is interesting, caring, and strong.
He draws me pictures and writes stories for me.
He listens to me.
He humors me when I am being crazy.
We share a history together and sometimes it has been hard but most of the time it is wonderful.
How lucky we are to have this life!

1 comment:

GFMouse said...

happy anniversary! Wow next month I am half way to you, celebrating our 7th year.