Saturday, December 22, 2007

Yawn..... So sleepy

I worked a double last night/this morning. 16 hours strait. I came home and slept for 3 hours and am getting ready to go back. There is a blizzard outside and all I want to do is hibernate by the fireplace.

No one called in they just didn't have enough people scheduled. I guess they thought kids would go home for the holiday. We only had one furlough from our house. We are already short staffed and now they have transferred one of our workers and scheduled fewer than normal. We are gonna be critically under staffed until after Christmas. Everyone from Administration is gone and won't be back until after Christmas. Hmmm, not sure how this is gonna work.

Hopefully I will still get Christmas day off. I am working every other day.

No comments: