Friday, October 26, 2007

Cameron thinks the bathroom is haunted and other fun Halloween stories

Since we moved into the new house the main bathroom has been making weird noises. It seems to come from the pipes. It sounds like someone banging on the pipes with a wrench. We joke that it is moaning mertle.

Cameron hasn't been bothered until the last few weeks. He told me he was going to use the bathroom. He always goes in the main bathroom or yellow bathroom as he calls it because it is yellow (his favorite color) and it has the cool stained glass window he likes. He came running back a moment later terrified and crying. I couldn't understand what he was saying. I finally got him to calm down some and he said he couldn't go to the bathroom and something about the mirrors. So I walk him back to the bathroom and he wouldn't set foot in there. He wouldn't go back in there for at least a week and then only if I went in with him. He will not look at the mirror. He has been using the other bathroom where the mirror is too high for him to see into. He can't tell me what scared him so much. He just says he doesn't want to go in there and he doesn't like the mirror. Weird. So maybe the bathroom is haunted after all.

Here is another weird story. One night years ago we were sleeping and I was having a dream that I was at a baseball game. I looked up and the ball was coming right for me. I tried to get out of the way but couldn't. It was going to hit me right in the face. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact.... Jeff was sleeping next to me and he was dreaming that he was at a baseball game and saw a ball going right for me. He ran over and just as it was about to hit me in the face he caught it and protected me. We both woke up at the same instant and in real life I had my hands up to cover my face and Jeff had his hand in front of my face where he had just caught the non existent ball.


Here is a Halloween clip:


No comments: