Monday, January 5, 2009

Yes I'm lazy and tech deprived

I finally got on the SLOW pop up ridden computer to take a quick peer at the old blog. I have been feeling terrible for neglecting it. I can't believe how long it's been since I even looked at it. I don't know how I will ever catch up. I'm saving my pennies for a new laptop but other things come first, you know, like eating. All is not lost though because I signed up for Twitter a while back. I can send short little updates about what I am doing from my cell. Even I can find time to do that. So someday when I have the time and the tech I will hopefully be able to re-create these lost months from my tweets and pics. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd love to thank you for such a great quality site!
thought this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Johnie Maverick
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/skateboard-party-supplies.html]skateboard Party Supplies[/url].