Friday, October 26, 2007

Another adventure at the ER

Just got back from another late night visit to the ER. Cameron has pneumonia in his left lung and his fever spiked to 103. They gave him two shots of a strong antibiotic mixed with lidocane and said we can take him home. We have to watch him carefully and have him checked by his pediatrician to make sure it doesn't get worse or spread to his right lung. His is the 12th case at his school. 3 kids are still in the hospital and one had to have surgery. I will probably be up most of the night watching him. I get too nervous to sleep much when he is so sick. It just breaks my heart to see him so miserable. At the hospital he kept crying and saying "help me, I'm dying, you have to fix me".

He still wants to go to school in the morning. I don't think so. He is really sad about it though.

I will update more later. I want to get back to him now.

No comments: